The Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ) and UDEME invite proposals from state-based journalists reporting on issues of transparency and accountability in public procurement processes and capital project implementation.
Stories funded through this call will:
1. Assess the level of capital projects implementation base on funds allocated and released
2. Focus on sectors such as health, education, power, works, roads and water
The essence of this project is to ensure that state governments become more transparent, more accountable, and more responsive to their own citizens by improving the quality of public policies and services.
Criteria for Selection
1. Must be able to provide copies of state budgets from 2015 to 2020
2. Must be a journalist residing in any of these states -Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu, Bayelsa, Edo, Cross River, Delta,
Adamawa, Yobe, Taraba, Sokoto, Zamfara and Jigawa.
3. Must be working with a reputable local media organization
4. Must be able to provide at least two links to recent investigative reports
All applications must be submitted by 30th November 2020. Selected journalists are expected to work with UDEME for a period of two months.
One thought on “UDEME Call for Story Proposals”
Thanks for sharing,
Will it possible for journalist in South Sudan to participate for this projects as media family?